Investing in Global Healthcare
Within this dynamic environment, our health lawyers wield a deep knowledge of how healthcare services, medical technology and pharmaceuticals are delivered around the world, and how the laws that affect those entities and that help drive action are creating the market of tomorrow.
Bringing this experience and commercial focus together we are proud to present the International Guide to Investing in Healthcare.
Looking forward to what’s on the horizon in 2022, our Healthcare and Life Sciences team have put together an addendum update to the Investing in Global Healthcare report. Please access the update here.
INVESTING IN HEALTHCARE REPORT
- The impact of COVID-19
- Regulation of the provision of healthcare services
- Reimbursement and award of contracts
- Drug approvals and reimbursement
- Devices certiﬁcation and reimbursement
- Regulation of AI and medical device software
- Telemedicine and teleconsultation
- Anti-kickback rules and incentives to doctors
- Merger and foreign investment control
- Anticipated changes in healthcare and life sciences law
HPE Europe 2022
September 29, 2022
Thought leaders addressed cutting-edge deal strategies, health subsector insights, the latest and most important trends in health private equity (HPE) and vision from top HPE executives, investment bankers and lenders.
European Healthcare & Life Sciences Forum
October 18, 2022
This wide ranging discussion will on navigating cross border collaborations, insights for entering the US life sciences market as well as strategies for capitalizing on the growth of digital health.
INTERNATIONAL INVESTING IN HEALTHCARE & LIFE SCIENCES
A guide to key legal and regulatory issues in health and life sciences transactions.