Investing in Global Healthcare
Within this dynamic environment, our health lawyers wield a deep knowledge of how healthcare services, medical technology and pharmaceuticals are delivered around the world, and how the laws that affect those entities and that help drive action are creating the market of tomorrow.
Bringing this experience and commercial focus together we are proud to present the International Guide to Investing in Healthcare.
- The impact of COVID-19
- Regulation of the provision of healthcare services
- Reimbursement and award of contracts
- Drug approvals and reimbursement
- Devices certiﬁcation and reimbursement
- Regulation of AI and medical device software
- Telemedicine and teleconsultation
- Anti-kickback rules and incentives to doctors
- Merger and foreign investment control
- Anticipated changes in healthcare and life sciences law
Click here to learn more about key healthcare investing developments in the United States, including significant growth in telehealth adoption, introduction of the CARES Act, expanded Medicaid coverage and increased investment in healthcare technology.
hpe Europe 2021
June 23-24, 2021
Thought leaders addressed cutting-edge deal strategies, health subsector insights, the latest and most important trends in health private equity (HPE) and vision from top HPE executives, investment bankers and lenders.